Sir Turtle Rewards was designed exclusively for you. Every time you fly on Cayman Airways you'll earn miles and, with some of the most generous redemption levels in the industry, you'll be earning reward travel in no time.
To become eligible for Sir Turtle Rewards, all you have to do is click here to join! and we will organise everything for you, couldn’t be easier. With Cayman Airways the more you fly with us the more tier points you accrue bringing you closer to free flights, upgrades and other fantastic benefits we have to offer. We have three membership levels designed especially for you.
Cayman Airways passengers (aged 18+) enjoy FREE Seven Fathoms Rum Punch inflight, as well as a free full meal on flights longer than 2 hours in duration.
Become a Member
Sir Turtle Rewards gives you the opportunity to earn and spend miles, and gain tier points so you can move up to the Gold Membership level.
Enjoy these Gold Member benefits when you have flown 25,000 or more miles in a single calendar year.
- Online access to Sir Turtle Rewards: To access & track reward miles online, visit our website www.caymanairways.com, under Sir Turtle Rewards, enter your membership number and password, if you do not have your Sir Turtle Rewards password you can email email@example.com or call the Rewards Department on 345-949-8200 (option 2)
- Bonus Miles: You will receive 25% more bonus miles for each flight flown on a full fare ticket aboard Cayman Airways
- Priority Airport Check-in: Access to the Sir Turtle/Business Class check-in line.
- Day of Departure Business Class Upgrade: Receive a complimentary upgrade to Business Class, on the day of departure. The Business Class upgrade is available aboard jet aircraft travel only, providing space is available.
- Priority Economy Seating: You will be entitled to be seated in Priority Economy, (first 4 rows after Business Class) if Business Class is not available.
- Baggage: Allowed one (1) free piece of checked luggage per flight (weight and dimensions subject to CAL baggage policy).
- Lounge Access: Benefit from unlimited lounge access when travelling on Cayman Airways only. Counter Agents will issue a "lounge pass" upon check-in at the members request. Please note, in order for members to access the lounge, you are required to have a "lounge pass".
- Priority Boarding: Pre-board at your leisure once boarding of the aircraft has commenced.
- Award Ticket Change Fee: When travelling on an award ticket, Gold Members are exempted from paying the USD $25.00 change fee
Enjoy Platinum Member benefits when you have flown 40,000 or more miles in a single calendar year. In addition to the benefits received in Gold Membership, our Platinum members are rewarded with these great benefits:
- Access to the Sir Turtle Rewards account online: To access & track reward miles online, visit our website www.caymanairways.com, under Sir Turtle Rewards, enter your membership number and password, if you do not have your Sir Turtle Rewards password you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Rewards Department on 345-949-8200 (option 2)
- Bonus Miles: You will receive 50% more bonus miles for each flight flown on a full fare ticket aboard Cayman Airways
- Fare Discount: You will receive a 5% discount only on Cayman Airways, fare classes G and higher (not applicable to any sale fares or promotions)
- Baggage: Allowed two (2) free pieces of checked luggage per flight (weight and dimensions subject to CAL baggage policy).
- Change Fee Waiver: You will receive two (2) date change waivers for regular tickets. Applicable fare difference will apply and members are required to contact the Sir Turtle Rewards department directly to make changes.
Sir Turtle Rewards Redemptions
The miles listed in the following chart are the minimum number of miles that are required to complete a one-way award redemption between the destinations.
Please note: Seats for economy restricted award bookings are subject to seating availability. Additional Miles may be required based on connecting point.
Earn Sir Turtle Rewards Miles on Flights
To receive credit for your flights with Cayman Airways, be sure to provide your 9-digit Sir Turtle Rewards number when booking with Cayman Airways or your Travel Agent.
Your name on your Sir Turtle Rewards account should match what is in your passport in order to receive credit.
You can check online at least 3 days after if your miles have been added to your account. You should retain your ticket receipts until you have checked your account.
If you have forgotten to provide your Sir Turtle Rewards number during booking or at the airport, you can go online to the Missing Miles form and submit your ticket information.