Conditions of Contract
1. As used in this contract "ticket" means this passenger ticket and baggage check, of which these conditions and the notices form part, "carriage" is equivalent to "transportation", "carrier" means all air carriers that carry or undertake to carry the passenger or his or her baggage hereunder or perform any other service incidental to such air carriage. "Warsaw Convention" means the Convention for the Unification of Certain Rules Relating to International Carriage by Air signed at Warsaw, 12th October 1929, or that Convention as amended at The Hague, 28th September 1955, whichever may be applicable.
2. Carriage hereunder is subject to the rules and limitations relating to liability established by the Warsaw Convention unless such carriage is not "International Carriage" as defined by that Convention.
3. To the extent not to conflict with the foregoing, carriage and other services performed by each carrier are subject to: (I) provisions contained in this ticket, (II) applicable tariffs, (III) carrier's conditions of carriage and related regulations which are made part hereof (and are available on application at the offices of the carrier), except in transportation between a place in the United States or Canada and any place outside thereof to which tariffs in force in those countries.
4. Carrier's name may be abbreviated in the ticket, the full name and its abbreviation being set forth in carrier's tariffs, conditions of carriage, regulations or timetables: carrier's address shall be the airport of departure shown opposite the first abbreviation of the carrier's name in the ticket; the agreed stopping places set forth on the passenger's route; carriage to be performed hereunder by several successive carriers is regarded as a single operation.
5. An air carrier issuing a ticket for carriage over the lines of another air carrier does so only as its agent.
6. Any exclusion of limitation of liability of carrier shall apply to be and be for the benefit of agents, servants, and representatives of carrier and any person whose aircraft is used by carrier for carriage and its agents, servants and representatives.
7. Checked baggage will be delivered to bearer of the baggage check. In case of damage to baggage moving in international transportation, complaint must be made in writing to carrier immediately after discovery of damage and, at the latest, 24 hours from receipt; in case of delay, complaint must be made within 21 days from date baggage was delivered. See tariffs or conditions of carriage regarding non-international transportation.
8. This ticket is good for carriage for one year from date of issue, except as otherwise provided in this ticket, in carrier's tariffs, conditions of carriage, or related regulations. The fare for carriage hereunder is subject to change prior to commencement of carriage. Carrier may refuse transportation if the applicable fare has not been paid.
9. Carrier undertakes to use its best efforts to carry the passenger and baggage with reasonable dispatch. Times shown in timetable or elsewhere are not guaranteed and form no part of this contract. Carrier may without notice substitute alternate carriers or aircraft, and may alter or omit stopping places shown on the ticket in case of necessity. Schedules are subject to change without notice. Carrier assumes no responsibility for making connections.
10. Passenger shall comply with Government travel requirements, present exit, entry and other required documents and arrive at airport by time fixed by carrier or, if no time is fixed, early enough to complete departure procedures.
11. No agent, servant or representative of carrier has authority to alter, modify or waive any provision of this contract.
Carrier reserves the right to refuse carriage to any person who has acquired a ticket in violation of applicable law or carrier's tariffs, rules or regulations.
Contract of Carriage
When you buy a ticket for travel on Cayman Airways, you enter into a contract of carriage with us. The terms of your contract are set forth in:
Any tariffs that apply
Our Conditions of Carriage and IATA General Rules
SCHEDULES, DELAYS AND CANCELATIONS
Cayman Airways will endeavor to carry you and your baggage with reasonable dispatch, but times shown in timetables or elsewhere are not guaranteed . Cayman Airways may, without notice, substitute alternate carriers or aircraft and, if necessary, may alter or omit stopping places shown on the ticket. Schedules are subject to change without notice. Cayman Airways is not responsible for or liable for failure to make connections or to operate any flight according to schedule or for a change to the schedule of any flight. Under no circumstances shall Cayman Airways be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages arising from the foregoing.