This June schedule was added June 10, 2021
The Miami repatriation flight schedule, Wednesdays and Saturdays, through June 30, 2021:
The Kingston repatriation flight schedule, Fridays June 4 - 25, 2021:
The La Ceiba repatriation flight schedule, Thursdays June 3 - 17, 2021:
This July schedule was added June 3, 2021
The Miami repatriation flight schedule, Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays July 3-31, 2021 (11 flights):
The Kingston repatriation flight schedule, Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays July 2 - 30, 2021 (9 flights):
The La Ceiba repatriation flight schedule, Thursdays, July 1 - 29, 2021 (3 flights):
Cayman Airways reminds all passengers of the following:
- Passengers are responsible for researching and securing the necessary documents required for entry into any country – this includes completion of any required pre-flight COVID-19 testing, proof of vaccinations and/or obtaining travel authorization. Passengers who do not possess the required documents, will not be able to travel.
- Check-in time for international flights is two (2) hours before scheduled departure, and passengers must ensure that they arrive with all required documentation for travel. Passengers not checked-in on time, and passengers who do not present the required travel documents, will not be able to travel.
- Passengers travelling to the USA are reminded that the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) still requires all passengers entering the United States from the Cayman Islands to complete a special "Passenger Disclosure and Attestation to the United States Of America" form, and submit to airline agents at the time of check-in for flights. Passengers should have this form completed and ready to hand in to Cayman Airways agents along with their other travel documents, in order to avoid delays at check-in. The form can be found here on the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/pdf/Fillable-Attestation-English-p.pdf
- Cayman Airways’ normal flight schedule is always available up to a year out. However, due to the rolling border closure in relation to the Covid-19 pandemic, such flights may not be permitted to operate as we get closer to the actual flight date. This determination is made in partnership with the Cayman Islands Government who will instead request Cayman Airways to provide restricted repatriation flights. Passengers holding seats on normal flights who are affected by flight cancellations will be contacted by Cayman Airways and given priority to obtain seats on the repatriation flights. However, as the process for repatriation flights is significantly different, passengers should be aware that schedules and airfares may vary significantly.
Persons wishing to travel inbound or outbound on these repatriation flights can book seats directly with Cayman Airways online at www.caymanairways.com, or by calling Cayman Airways Reservations on 345-949-2311, or:
- In the USA, call 305-266-4141 or (toll free) 1-800-422-9626
- In Jamaica, call 876-613-9105 or (toll free) 866-759-1372
- In Honduras, call (toll free) 800-2791-9422
Persons travelling to the Cayman Islands aboard repatriation flights must still apply for and obtain approval for entry into the country from Travel Cayman. For details visit: https://www.exploregov.ky/faqs/covid-19-inbound-travel